Field of Ruins Kit
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
FIELD of RUINS
A basic element to build extensive post-apo 3D scenes. This is a complete scene with light, atmospheric effects and renderer settings, but you can use
basic model for kitbashing as well.
This is big, destroyed by nuclear attack area. A lot of scattered ruins and rubble. The model is seamless, you can create a bigger scene by copying the basic terrain.
Ground covered by 65 types of small models - destroyed walls, columns, rubble etc.
Good mesh topology, mesh not intended for subdivision, some ngons used.
The images in the gallery have been rendered from the V-Ray version scene. These are raw renders, no post production.
The scene is provided in the file formats listed below:
- 3ds Max - standard .max version with standard materials, skydome, fog, no light,
- 33ds Max V-Ray - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials, scene is ready to render (light, renderer settings, fog, renderer settings),
- FBX - exported format without light. Skydome, textures and UV's are included,
- real world scale,
- mostly quads,
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- models are well sorted using groups and layers,
- whole scene - 1.274.763 polygons,
- main model of field of ruins - 318.527 polygons,
There are 20 textures in dimensions:
8400x8400 (ground), 5500x3666 (skydome), 4400x4400, 3300x1780, 3400x3400, 2400x2400, 800x800, 160x1400 (tree bark).