Ruined Building 3D Model 03
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
RUINED BUILDING 3D Model
If you need professional building 3d models for your demolished city scene, it's one of the best on the market.
This model comes from our collection that is part of a bigger kit and complete scene. Very high quality makes it popular with clients from the film industry.
The model was made with great attention to detail while maintaining a low number of polygons.
The distinctive feature of this model is the completely destroyed one side of the building, revealing sunken floors and debris, adding nice detail to the model.
The model is provided in the file formats listed below:
- 3ds Max - standard .max version with standard materials,
- 3ds Max V-Ray - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials,
- FBX and Obj - exported formats. Textures and UV's are included,
FBX and Obj formats works fine, mesh without bugs, textures mapped correctly.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
The model was made according to the following quality standards:
- real world scale,
- mostly quads,
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- no duplicated materials and textures,
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- objects are grouped, model is ready to merge into the scene,
- model with rubble details - 253.635 polygons,
There are 13 textures in dimensions:
5500x3300 (wall), 4800x4800, 3200x4048 (wall), 3400x3400 (wall), 3200x3200 (wall), 2400x2400, 1400x1400, 800x618, 800x800,