Skatepark 3D Model Outdoor
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
This 3d scene of detailed skatepark outdoor has been made as ready-made solution for skateboarding projects - both 3d animations and illustrations. Models of skateboarding ramps are very detailed and modular, you can move them around the square to get new arrangement or rebuild them (check preview images). Very useful for kitbashing.
Low polycount, optimized topology of mesh, models and entire scene are very light in viewports..
The scene is provided in the file formats listed below:
- 3ds Max - standard .max version with standard materials,
- 3ds Max V-Ray - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials, scene is ready to render (lights, renderer settings),
- FBX and Obj - exported formats. Textures and UV's are included,
The images in the gallery have been rendered from the V-Ray version scene.
- real world scale,
- mostly quads, 99,3%,
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- whole scene - 95.364 polygons,
There are 34 textures:
5500x3666 px (skydome), 3568x2336 px, 2400x2400 px (skate ramp woods), 1800x2400 px, 2000x2400 px, 800x800 px, 800x600 px, 512x512 px