Terrain Canyon Arizona 3D Model
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
TERRAIN CANYON ARIZONA 3D MODEL
animation of flying - through.
The package includes the ready to use scene, and additional files for further editing and modification.
The ground is an area of 7km x 7km.
EDITABLE POLYCOUNT of SURFACE
The terrain was created using the displacement map, therefore subdivision modifier increase number of details.
Polycount of terrain:
- subdivision 0: 62.500 polygons,
- subdivision 1: 250.000 polygons,
- subdivision 2: 1.000.000 polygons,
- whole scene: 63.156 polygons,
The product comes with a PSD file for further texture modifications. . By editing the brightness of layer masks you can control the amount of sand, rocks etc...
The scene is provided in the file formats listed below:
- 3ds Max - standard .max version with standard materials, no light, default renderer, atmosphere,
- 3ds Max V-Ray - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials, scene is ready to render (lights, renderer settings, atmosphere),
- FBX and Obj - exported formats without light. Textures and UV's are included,
No bugs, Uv works correctly. Obviously there is no light in exported formats.
Each format have three versions exported - low poly, mid poly and high poly with polycount as noted above.
You can also use attached displace map to build terrain from plane and control polycount as well (like in 3ds max version). Skydome object included.
The images in the gallery have been rendered from the V-Ray version scene. These are raw renders, no post production.
For the exported FBX and OBJ formats, we have prepared terrain model in three versions - low poly, middle poly and high poly.
They have been exported with skydome.
You can also quickly extrude terrain from the included displacement map, just like it was done in 3ds Max.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
The scene was made according to the following quality standards
- no isolated or overlapped vertices,
- no overlapped faces,
- no ngons, 100% quads (even skydome),
- real worlds scale (meters), objects at 100% scale at object level,
- no extraneous, unnecessary objects etc.
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- no duplicated materials and textures in the scene,
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- models are well sorted using groups and layers,
There are 7 textures:
- color - 16384 x 16384 px, custom made from textures and generated height maps, .psd included as bonus,
- normal map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- specular - 8192 x 8192 px, custom made from textures and generated height maps,
- skydomes - 4096 x 1024, 3000 x 3000, 2048 x 2048,
- displace maps mountain shape - 4096 x 4096px,