Skatepark 3D Model Indoor
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
A very detailed skatepark 3d scene inside the warehouse. The skate ramps are modular, ready for 3d kitbashing.
The warehouse is not only an interior, but complete building model. Hi res textures, details like door knobs, electric wires, parapets etc.
Optimized and clear geometry, model is very light in viewport.
Here is the skatepark 3d model in outdoor version >>
The empty warehouse 3d model used in this scene >>
The scene is provided in the file formats listed below:
- 3ds Max - standard .max version with standard materials, no light,
- 3ds Max V-Ray - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials, scene is ready to render (lights, renderer settings),
- FBX and Obj - exported formats. Textures and UV's are included,
FBX and Obj formats works fine, mesh without bugs, textures mapped correctly.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
The scene was made according to the following quality standards:
- real world scale,
- mostly quads, 96,65%,
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- objects are well sorted using groups and layers,
- whole scene - 116.894 polygons,
There are 31 textures:
3568x2336px, 3200x512px, 2400x2400, 354x2400, 1400x2400px, 1300x900px, 1099x800px, 1200x1200px, 1024x1024px, 800x800px, 512x512px px