3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
This is complete scene of Moon surface with scattered rocks on it (22 types), Prepared for hi-res renderings or fly-camera animations.
Earth and sun light effects (lens flare) were made with standard 3dsmax options.
By copying the basic terrain model you can create a larger landscape adjusting it to your own design.
Preview renders are raw renders from V-Ray file, no post production. Sun effect made with 3ds max, all is set .
The native format is 3dsmax V-Ray but apart from lighting, no other V-Ray options are used, so it's easy to adapt the scene to other renderers.
FBX and Obj - exported formats without light. Textures and UV's are included, Skydome and Earth objects are included.
- ground without rocks - : 490.000 polygons,
- ground with scattered rocks, whole scene - 13.037.060 polygons,
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
Mesh topology without ngons and low polycount of models
- no isolated or overlapped vertices,
- no overlapped faces,
- no ngons, 100% quads, even skydome,
- real worlds scale (meters), objects at 100% scale at object level,
- no extraneous, unnecessary objects etc.
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- no duplicated materials and textures in the scene,
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- models are well sorted using groups and layers
There are 5 textures:
- color - 4096 x 4096 px,
- normal map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- displace map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- Earth texture - 1200 x 600 px,
- skydome (cosmos) - 3456 x 2592 px,