Cave Complete Scene
3ds Max, 3ds Max V-Ray (native format), FBX, OBJ
CAVE with two entrances - complete environment with editable rocks
To add details, we scattered boulders on the ground, there are 20 types of rock models.
By editing the modifier settings (only in 3dsmax), you can freely change the shape of the rocks, creating many additional versions. Useful for additional editing or other projects.
There is no plugin needed. Dimension of cave - 381m x 243m x 78m
- subdivision 0: 943224 polygons,
- subdivided as on preview renders (subdivision level 1-3, depending on object): 385833 polygons,
The set includes the following formats:
- 3ds max - standard .max version with standard materials, there is no light in scene,
- V-Ray version - this is a version for V-Ray renderer, with V-Ray materials, scene is ready to render (lights, renderer settings),
- FBX and Obj - exported formats without light. Textures and UV's are included,
For the FBX and OBJ formats, we have exported scene in three versions - low poly, middle poly and high poly.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS
Scene made without ngons in mesh and to keep low polycount .
- no isolated or overlapped vertices,
- no overlapped faces,
- no ngons, 100% quads,
- real worlds scale (meters), objects at 100% scale at object level,
- no extraneous, unnecessary objects etc.
- each object has only one material assigned to it (no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials),
- no duplicated materials and textures in the scene,
- understandable names of objects, textures and materials,
- models are well sorted using groups and layers,
There are 73 tesxtures:
- cave color, specular, bump map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- cave ground color, normal map - 2200 x 2200 px, 4096 x 4096 px,
For rock models:
- color 4096 x 4096 px,
- normal map - 4096 x 4096 px,
- specular - 4096 x 4096 px,
- AO (ambient occlusion) - 4096 x 4096 px,